Super Mario Scavenger Hunt with Downloads



For my son's birthday party I designed this Super Mario "Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker" scavenger hunt game. I've made some PDF's so that you can download and print your own Mario-themed scavenger hunt below.

Instructions: First, print off and cut out all of the clues to hide around your party venue (go easy on little kids - make it harder for older kids!) I laminated them on brightly coloured card to make it easy for my 5-year olds. Next, print off a clue sheet for each child and give them a pencil. The children manically run around (to Mario themed music!) and tick off all of the clues as they find them. The winner is the first to find all of the clues. I gave the winner 10 gold chocolate coins. Click on the images below to download the PDF's:
Download Scavenger Hunt PDF
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwqSFAiYYlhXSGFISkd6VTVCSjQ/view?usp=sharing
Download Scavenger Clues PDF

11 comments:

  1. I love all this. I am a big fan of Mario too

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome to cool I am a big fan of Mario 😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you print off clues for each kid? so say 10 kids 10 sheets of clues cut out and all hid? so hiding a TON of clues or is it a battle..
    Do they leave the clue? or take it with him? Sorry lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you just print off one set of clues - they will each need their own clue sheet though. They tick them off when they find them.

      Delete
  4. Love these! My son loved doing the scavenger hunt yesterday with these, thanks for putting them up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this! My son is having a Super Mario Brothers birthday party on Sunday and I was looking for a scavenger hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU!!! My son's 7 year old birthday party will now be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing these, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts